After Saturday's fire, Viale Palmiro Togliatti remains closed in the stretch and direction from Via Casilina to Via Santi Romano, in the Tuscolana direction.
Detours are also planned for the following bus lines:
- Bus lines 548 and 557 divert to via Pelizzi, via di Torre Spaccata, via Casilina in both directions. The bus line 557 from Torre Spaccata resumes normal route from viale di Torre Maura
- The bus line 105 coming from Termini Station, at via Casilina, diverts to via Tor de' Schiavi, piazza and via delle Camelie, via dei Pioppi, viale Palmiro Togliatti, Casilina,then normal route.
- The bus line 106 in the direction of Grotte Celoni: from viale Palmiro Togliatti, close to via Casilina, continues to via Casilina, then normal route; in the direction of Parco di Centocelle from via Casilina, near piazza Sor Capanna, continues to via Casilina, then normal route.
- The bus line 451 in the direction of Piazza di Cinecittà, from Viale Palmiro Togliatti diverts to Via Casilina, Via di Torre Spaccata, Viale Bruno Pelizzi, Via Scintu, Via Quinto Publicio, then normal line
- The 544, only in the direction of Parco di Centocelle, from via Casilina runs to via delle Camelie, via dei Pioppi, viale Togliatti, then normal line.
- The 558, only in the direction of Cinecittà square, from via Casilina (close to via Togliatti) runs on via Casilina, via di Torre Spaccata, viale Bruno Pelizzi, via Scintu, via Quinto Publicio, then normal line.
- The n11, only in the direction of Grotte Celoni, travels along via Casilina, without passing through viale dei Romanisti, via Giancarlo Camillo Peresio, via di Torre Spaccata
Mayor's ordinance for precautionary measures in Centocelle
Mayor Roberto Gualtieri has signed an ordinance containing some precautionary measures in areas related to the fire that broke out Saturday, July 9, at Centocelle - Viale Palmiro Togliatti area. The measure follows the latest updates from Arpa Lazio on air quality monitoring and implements the indications of ASL Roma 2. In particular, the ordinance prescribes: the washing of roads and pedestrian paths inside private areas, the areas pertaining to summer centers - and in any case areas dedicated to the reception of minors -; the outdoor areas of schools, kindergartens, health care facilities and residential social - welfare facilities and accommodation facilities differently named. The measure also recommends the cleaning of external filters of air exchange or treatment plants and the wet removal of any traces of soot from balconies or outdoor appurtenances of private homes, protecting the respiratory tract and skin during these cleanings. Finally, it orders AMA to provide for the washing of public streets, roadways and sidewalks of the streets indicated in the list attached to the ordinance.
See the list of streets that defines the scope of the recommendations in the ordinance.