From Monday, March 1, 2021 - in order to comply with the provisions of the Law Decree
Semplificazione e Innovazione Digitale; (Simplification and Digital Innovation) - Roma
Servizi per la Mobilità activates the PagoPA system for the payment of ZTL permits, people
with disabilities badges, horse-drawn carriages (“botticelle”) and NCC bus licenses. Stamps
will no longer be used and will be included in the overall cost of what is requested.
The system is already active for payments related to TAXI/NCC licenses in Rome.
What changes for those who apply for a ZTL permit, people with disabilities badges,
horse-drawn carriages (“botticelle”) and NCC bus licenses?
- If you come to the public counter and pay with debit/credit cards via POS everything remains unchanged
- bulletin: at the counter you will have to submit the application WITHOUT prior payment. Once the documentation has been verified, in the event of a positiveoutcome, we will print by e-mail the personalized bulletin of the PagoPA service (IUV:Unique Payment Identifier). After payment - which can be made online (on the bank circuit and enabled payment channels) or in Sisal stores or post offices:
- the ZTL permit will be sent as a PDF to your email, with no need to return to the counter
- the people with disabilities badges and the horse-drown carriages’ licenses will have to be withdrawn and return immediately to the counter. If you send the request via PEC, fax or mail you can only pay with bulletin:The request must be sent enclosing only the documents, without making the payment: once the documentation is verified, we will by email send you the personalized bulletin for the PagoPA service (IUV: Unique Payment Identifier). After payment - which can be made online (on the bank circuit and enabled payment channels) or in Sisal stores or post offices:
- the ZTL permit will be sent as a PDF to your email address
- the badge for people with disabilities will be sent by registered mail
- the provision of horse-drawn carriages’ licenses will be sent via PEC
If you apply for ZTL permits online (residents and domiciled persons only) and pay by credit card/debit card - you will be automatically redirected to the PagoPA portal of Roma Capitale.
Bulletin - the online counter will produce the personalized bulletin (IUV: Unique Payment Identifier) to be paid online (on the bank circuit and enabled payment channels), in Sisal
stores or post offices. After payment, the ZTL permit will automatically be sent to your email.
If you request the “people with disabilities” badge at a Municipality of Rome Capital: no change Attention
From March 1, 2021 the TEMPORARY ZTL and DOUBLE LOGO category permits will only be
issued at the counter in Piazzale degli Archivi 40, requiring a payment via POS.
The permit/provision is valid ONLY upon receipt and; therefore, it is not possible to exercise
the rights attached to this permit/provision before receipt. Any administrative sanctions are
not attributable to Roma Servizi per la Mobilità.