Roma Servizi per la Mobilità s.r.l. supports the Department of Educational Services in the implementation of improved mobility and analysis of reserved school transport services for pupils, persons of Gypsy origins and pupils with disabilities, through various activities such as:
- Network planning and projections and; explanations of operating schedules
- Monitoring and verification of the services provided; monthly certification; verification and supervision of the reserved school transport service’s operators
- checking and measuring - every two months – the quality parameters delivered on all vehicles, for a total of 230 surveys/month
- checking of vehicles and logistics facilities for vehicle storage (every 4 months) and;
- checking of the personnel employed;
- reporting penalties against service Providers and;
- providing support for the organization of school supplementary transport services.
For inquiries, reports and complaints, please contact the Relevant City Hall Transportation Office.