Do it yourself online!
Propose where you want your electric charging point
REGISTER and PROPOSE
Proposals are used to understand the needs of various neighborhoods to provide information to operators and the Administration.
Rome participates in USER-CHI project on electric mobility
Charging stations activated with the coordination of the Roma Capitale Mobility Department and the technical support of Roma Servizi per la Mobilità.
Charging points available and those under construction
Electric charging points, propose where to place them
The Capitoline Electric Mobility Plan defines a new system of rules with the aim of facilitating from the beginning the installation of new electric vehicle charging facilities, in a homogeneous way on the territory of Roma Capitale. To enable operators and Roma Capitale to have additional elements of evaluation Roma Servizi per la Mobilità has set up a page that allows everyone to suggest where they would like to place a charging point. Within the page:
- choose "Electric Mobility"
- indicate the exact address of the space allocated
- if you own an electric car or are considering purchasing one
- the type of vehicle for which you are making the request
- the time at which you intend to-or use-the vehicle
- whether the requested location is near your home or office
NB: reporting cannot be anonymous, you must register on this site in a few simple steps.