How to change licence plate online
- the permit number;
- the expiry date of the permit;
- the date of issue of the permit;
- the address, including the street number and post code, which is on the back of the permit.
In the case of incorrect data or expired permits, the user will be advised to check the accuracy of the data and, in the absence of inaccuracies, to contact the number 0657003 to solve the relative problem. Should the insertion of the data required be successful, the list of licence plates registered for the permit and still valid will be immediately given. The user can add to or modify them on their own. The authorisation requested will be immediately executive. The validity of the authorisation will be the day on which the operation is carried out, while the expiry date will remain that on the permit. The licence plates inserted by permit holders will be automatically included in the white list of persons authorised, given that they do not require any further validation by Roma Mobilità.
Holders of permits issued by a Municipality other than Rome
The holders of permits issued by Municipalities other than Rome must send the following by PEC (email@example.com), fax (+39 0646956660) or mail to Roma Servizi per la Mobilità, piazzale degli Archivi 40, 00144 Rome:
- access request form duly compiled;
- photocopy of their permit;
- valid identity document.
If the holder of the permit is not on board the vehicle, you can contact Roma Capitale on 060606 and inform them that you intend to drive in the territory of the Municipality of Rome using the permit in the absence of the disabled person.
NOTIFICATION AFTER ENTRY
Entities, Associations, Cooperatives and Onlus organizations
- request on headed paper, stating the vehicles for which inclusion in the list of vehicles authorised to access LTZs and lanes reserved for public transport is requested;
- a copy of the by-laws of the Entity/Association/Cooperative/Onlus organization;
- the tender awarding document stating the total number of vehicles that can be authorised;
- a copy of an identity document of the Legal Representative (signatory) of the requesting structure.
The validity of the authorisations granted is the duration for which the service contract is awarded. Paper permits will not be released.
The request form can be downloaded in PDF and sent by PEC, fax (0646956660) or mail (Roma Servizi per la Mobilità, piazzale degli Archivi 40, 00144 Rome).