Purchase of all day passes without an Authorization C
Printing of the permits and the day tickets (Multi Entry Card) purchased online
- Opening hours: 8am - 8pm with staff presence; 24 hours with automatic ticket machine (MEP)
- Address: Via Aurelia km 9.200
- Purchase: cash (only from 8am to 8pm), credit card (with secure code), ATM
- Opening hours: 8am - 2pm with staff presence; 24 hours with automatic ticket machine (MEP)
- Address: Via F. de Suppè
- Purchase: cash (only from 8am to 2pm), credit card (with secure code), ATM
- Opening hours: 24 hours (automatic ticket machine - MEP)
- Address: Via delle Messi d’Oro
- Purchase: credit card (with secure code), ATM
The MEP are touchscreen totems, located at the three Check points, that allow you to buy permits, using a debit or credit card, or to withdraw them if they have already been booked.
The ticket machines (MEP) are usable both by users already registered in the database of Roma Servizi per la Mobilità srl, and by unaccredited users, that have also registered for the first time.
Inserting new plates in the database can be made only at the check points, during working hours, or at the public desk of Roma Servizi per la Mobilità s.r.l..If the plate comes from abroad, it can be inserted in the database and then combined with a permit.
The permits payment is allowable only by a debit or a credit card.
The basic functions of MEP are:
Navigation of this site
Reprint of previously purchased titles/permits
Purchase of new titles/permits
"Start" button allows you to access the service selection’s page. After leaving the Homepage, the user is directed to the desired services page.
The user has three service options available:
A user who purchased a permit online and only needs to pick up the coupon, can use this service to print its own permit
- NOT BOOKED
If the user is not registered in the database he can insert his details before concluding the purchase
In the case of a lost permit previously purchased, the user may reprint a paper copy of the original permit.