Renewal or duplicate: documents

Documents to be submitted at the helpdesk.

The permit can be consigned to a person different from the applicant only if he/she has a proxy on plain paper and a copy of the applicant's ID.



As the permit for people domiciled in toll parking areas is valid for a year from the issue, the following documentation must be submittedt o renew it:

  • an application form on plain paper

  • copies of the last two utilities bills (gas and electricity) registered in the name of the applicant 

  • a copy of any vehicle review (or a self-certification of it)

  • a copy of the tenancy agreement registered in the name of the applicant, in case the one previously submitted before has expired


To obtain a duplicate of the permit, simply print again the PDF one sent by email.